Friday, November 26, 2010

Flashback Friday

I ran across some more pictures of Winston as a pup - well he's still a pup, just not as itty bitty of a pup as he was! I was going to add them to my "Now and Then" post I did last week but figured I'd take a Que from a good friend of mine who blogs and do a Flashback Friday post!



It's crazy - Winston has gotten so much bigger and Dutch has gotten so much smaller thanks to her diet! She's on the Royal Canine Bulldog Formula and we've cut her portions and treats so she can get that girlish figure back! So far, so good!

This was Memorial Day of this year.


Baby Girl when we first brought her home - almost 2 years ago!



Aww! Dutchess's 1st Birthday! She had just had her eye surgery and was still healing - poor baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment