Thursday, November 25, 2010

Puppy In Pampers!


Well I will start by saying Happy Thanksgiving to all! I got to spend my Thanksgiving surrounded by what I am most thankful for - my friends, family and of course my bullies! We got a special surprise this Thanksgiving morning. Dutchess is in her heat cycle! This is her 3rd heat cycle. I feel so bad for her! She's all mopey and depressed looking! Which may have to do a lot with the diaper and suspenders that she absolutely HATES! But I like to think that she's just plain puppy emotional. It's crazy to think of a dog going through the same symptoms that us lucky ladies get to experience on a monthly basis. But I swear - it's true. She's needy, restless, irritable, and very, very mopey.


We are going to talk to our Vet about possibly breeding in this cycle instead of waiting until her spring cycle as we originally planned! How exciting?! With me joining the vast number of unemployed individuals - also a recently new development in my world - the timing might just be right! Time will tell!

Winston is all VERY curious about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment